PR in high definition
Firefly Communications is an independent PR agency offering public relations and digital marketing services for ambitious brands.
With offices in London, Munich and Paris and a international network of like-minded partners, we offer PR services that combine the best in media relations with the latest digital communications techniques.
Firefly's clients include start-ups, charities, professional services companies, suppliers to the retail industry, enterprise technology providers and consumer tech brands.
What does "PR in high definition" mean? It's a clear understanding of your business, to keep your goals in sharp focus and deliver striking results. No PR fuzziness - just blinding clarity.
- The Friday PR Paper is out! http://t.co/uJL53oZnpl Yesterday at 5:24 pm
- #FFHotStuff NOT: #NorthKorea threatens salon over #kimjongun poster; creepy adults-go-free ads from #VirginTrains http://t.co/IdCP77Q4iu April 17, 2014 3:32 pm
- #FFHotStuff HOT: #LindtGoldBunny's from @claire_walker http://t.co/t3lhMCP2CX; #fourdayweekend; #PurpleWedding; @WiredUK's 5th birthday. April 17, 2014 3:30 pm
- RT @TheDrum 'Google has killed the pub debate' - over half of UK adults consult #Google before friends and family http://t.co/WzpbUg7zeS April 17, 2014 2:31 pm
- Follow us!
- Firefly campaign awarded SABRE Certificate of Excellence and shortlisted for upcoming CIPR Excellence Award
- Firefly announces new UK managing director
- Handling social media in a PR crisis: Who wants a trial by Twitter?
- PR True Or False: PR Should Be Seen As A Profession Rather Than A Trade
- Reputation: Free-To-Play gaming, will it ever get a clean break?
- Firefly wins UK PR and social media brief for LimitEar
- Social media storms: what happens and what can PR professionals do to stem the storm chaos?
- 7 Ways You Can Make Your Trade Show a Hit
- Crafting your story: advice from journalists, filmmakers, illustrators – and a tween pop-star
- The curious case of Fulham Football Club