PR in high definition
Firefly Communications is an independent PR agency offering public relations services for ambitious brands.
With offices in London, Munich and Paris and a international network of like-minded partners, we offer PR services that combine the best in media relations with the latest digital communications techniques.
Firefly's clients include start-ups, charities, professional services companies, suppliers to the retail industry, enterprise technology providers and consumer tech brands.
What does "PR in high definition" mean? It's a clear understanding of your business, to keep your goals in sharp focus and deliver striking results. No PR fuzziness - just blinding clarity.
- The Friday PR Paper is out! http://t.co/gVsXy8aNCl Yesterday at 5:24 pm
- #FFHotStuff Not: UK-China pig semen export deal; @David_Cameron doing a #selfie http://t.co/Pleo01ECN6; the return of #UKStorm! Yesterday at 4:02 pm
- #FFHotStuff Hot: #Christmas jumpers courtesy of @StylistMagazine: http://t.co/NXjYiUI6p0; @Waterstones #OWLS http://t.co/VwcNPEzChg Yesterday at 4:02 pm
- RT @emma_brown89: Festive filming at Firefly towers this afternoon... http://t.co/W3zS2j0H7j Yesterday at 3:19 pm
- Follow us!
- PR True or False: “PR agency job titles are meaningless”
- Why Sainsbury’s gets my vote for Christmas campaign of the year
- PR True Or False “Email is broken as a PR communications tool”
- Interview with Trevor Morris, winner of the PRCA Mark Mellor award
- Deck the halls…in July? It must be Christmas in PR land!
- PR True or False: “PR agencies should be allowed to sign off their own copy without client approval”
- PR True or False: “It’s possible for PR agencies to make up research results”
- The LinkedIn Hall of Shame
- PR history solves future PR mystery
- Take a chance or community chest?