PR in high definition
Firefly Communications is an independent PR agency offering public relations services for ambitious brands.
With offices in London, Munich and Paris and a international network of like-minded partners, we offer PR services that combine the best in media relations with the latest digital communications techniques.
Firefly's clients include start-ups, charities, professional services companies, suppliers to the retail industry, enterprise technology providers and consumer tech brands.
What does "PR in high definition" mean? It's a clear understanding of your business, to keep your goals in sharp focus and deliver striking results. No PR fuzziness - just blinding clarity.
- Good to see our assortment made it to you - Merry Christmas! RT @PRCA_UK: Santa's visited the office! http://t.co/XpnPeae7Tq Yesterday at 4:18 pm
- It's the @techjpr #Christmas party tonight - look out for Fireflies @Miss_Stoel, @ausbrai, :@mscuse & @emma_brown89 if you're going! Yesterday at 4:00 pm
- MT @SohoPRGirl: Excited for a @DeanStTownhouse lunch with two inspirational entrepreneurs. See you soon @OliBarrett and @pgowers... Yesterday at 12:47 pm
- #Selfiegate: an international political #PR blunder: http://t.co/eFkdg1JBXV (via @iainmartin1) Yesterday at 11:03 am
- Follow us!
- PR True or False: “PR agency job titles are meaningless”
- Why Sainsbury’s gets my vote for Christmas campaign of the year
- PR True Or False “Email is broken as a PR communications tool”
- Interview with Trevor Morris, winner of the PRCA Mark Mellor award
- Deck the halls…in July? It must be Christmas in PR land!
- PR True or False: “PR agencies should be allowed to sign off their own copy without client approval”
- PR True or False: “It’s possible for PR agencies to make up research results”
- The LinkedIn Hall of Shame
- PR history solves future PR mystery
- Take a chance or community chest?