PR in high definition
Firefly Communications is an independent PR agency offering public relations services for ambitious brands.
With offices in London, Munich and Paris and a international network of like-minded partners, we offer PR services that combine the best in media relations with the latest digital communications techniques.
Firefly's clients include start-ups, charities, professional services companies, suppliers to the retail industry, enterprise technology providers and consumer tech brands.
What does "PR in high definition" mean? It's a clear understanding of your business, to keep your goals in sharp focus and deliver striking results. No PR fuzziness - just blinding clarity.
- Good stuff RT @TheDrum: Santa’s red suits turn white following blood donation in new campaign http://t.co/IWMMfdMXmc Yesterday at 4:50 pm
- Great #PR! A #Boston college has briefly renamed itself: 'Ron Burgundy School of Communication': http://t.co/JUbqU2lUKG (via @ausbrai) Yesterday at 1:47 pm
- Thanks! RT @GilmooraHouse: Monthly #cakes for all of our clients! #Christmas themed for December. http://t.co/XDgwqspE1Y Yesterday at 12:41 pm
- Our board room is prepped for teams to watch the #AutumnStatement, ready for potential issue-hijacking http://t.co/5IZDqkOS3o Yesterday at 11:14 am
- Follow us!
- Why Sainsbury’s gets my vote for Christmas campaign of the year
- PR True Or False “Email is broken as a PR communications tool”
- Interview with Trevor Morris, winner of the PRCA Mark Mellor award
- Deck the halls…in July? It must be Christmas in PR land!
- PR True or False: “PR agencies should be allowed to sign off their own copy without client approval”
- PR True or False: “It’s possible for PR agencies to make up research results”
- The LinkedIn Hall of Shame
- PR history solves future PR mystery
- Take a chance or community chest?
- Mobilise your biggest marketing asset: your LinkedIn army