PR in high definition
Firefly Communications is an independent PR agency offering public relations and digital marketing services for ambitious brands.
With offices in London, Munich and Paris and a international network of like-minded partners, we offer PR services that combine the best in media relations with the latest digital communications techniques.
Firefly's clients include start-ups, charities, professional services companies, suppliers to the retail industry, enterprise technology providers and consumer tech brands.
What does "PR in high definition" mean? It's a clear understanding of your business, to keep your goals in sharp focus and deliver striking results. No PR fuzziness - just blinding clarity.
- 2 years ahead of the release of #BatmanvsSuperman, a straw poll at Firefly London reveals who we think would win: http://t.co/oKTXt80yD6 Yesterday at 2:18 pm
- Case study - Firefly launches new 'social petwork'; drives 20,000 UK sign ups over 3 months with #PR: http://t.co/AVExuKa0Kk Yesterday at 12:38 pm
- Some of the words & phrases from #Shakespeare we still use today: http://t.co/dMJlV8lkyx #Shakespeare450th Yesterday at 10:46 am
- RT @TheDrum: 36 per cent of top 100 brand sites in UK are not mobile optimised, finds @IABUK study http://t.co/DlaN60TWnH Yesterday at 10:02 am
- Follow us!
- Firefly campaign awarded SABRE Certificate of Excellence and shortlisted for upcoming CIPR Excellence Award
- Firefly announces new UK managing director
- Handling social media in a PR crisis: Who wants a trial by Twitter?
- PR True Or False: PR Should Be Seen As A Profession Rather Than A Trade
- Reputation: Free-To-Play gaming, will it ever get a clean break?
- Firefly wins UK PR and social media brief for LimitEar
- Social media storms: what happens and what can PR professionals do to stem the storm chaos?
- 7 Ways You Can Make Your Trade Show a Hit
- Crafting your story: advice from journalists, filmmakers, illustrators – and a tween pop-star
- The curious case of Fulham Football Club