Firefly provides all the services that form a powerful PR campaign, whether through traditional or digital PR. Every client is given a tailored strategy appropriate to its communications and business objectives, drawing on our various disciplines and experiences, and integrating with all other marketing disciplines.
A client’s strategy might be based on a core programme of traditional print and broadcast media relations, supported by industry analyst relations and a speaker bureau, but can equally be substantially enhanced through social media based initiatives such as developing and building a Twitter community, Facebook group or LinkedIn network, or promoting a WOM viral campaign to engage and amuse the community it is trying to reach. Old techniques can and do still deliver results, but increasingly a well-planned press and/or bloggers party might be the best way to launch a product or service, put faces to spokespeople names and generate audience engagement.
Previous to this, spokespeople training and messaging workshops with phraseology guidance and sound-bites would fully prepare those people charged with generating word of mouth activity or acting as media spokespeople. Both digital and traditional media monitoring, delivered online, keeps clients and the team informed about up-to-the-minute conversations and opinions from the media or blogosphere, helping keep an eye on audience sentiment and issues, as well as competitors.
And for a few clients, it might be more appropriate to implement a purely offline strategy which makes the most of our respected traditional PR capabilities. Whatever a client needs, Firefly can supply and deliver.
What’s brand value? What is yours worth? How does this translate into sales? Our tools and research methodology, both offline and online, can give you valuable insights into current perceptions about your brand and how to build, repair or augment reputation through communications.
- Perception audits among target audiences and communities to develop your communications plan from a position of strength
- Key message development aimed at authenticity, immediacy and engagement
- Stakeholder mapping to plot your influencers and best ways to engage with them, from politicians to bloggers
- Fully-integrated communications planning considers the right mix for all business or consumer touch points, across traditional media, social media and via direct engagement
- Round-the-clock protection from reputational damage, including crisis planning and issues management with buzz and social media monitoring and rapid response teams
Brands aren’t one dimensional: your PR campaigns shouldn’t be either. PR that ignites the imagination and encourages meaningful action and engagement is what we seek to deliver, time and again. Alongside our own team of inspired communications professionals, we bring the creative prowess of our advisory network to create compelling and memorable campaigns for our clients.
- We are aware of the cultural, political and media zeitgeist: we’re in the thick of it and work with clients to make the most of it
- Insights-driven brainstorms and focus groups keep us laser-focused on key audiences, understanding how they influence each other within their communities and how to engage with them
- Trend-spotting and trend analysis keeps our thinking fresh and our work dynamic and relevant
- We’re about the whole PR package and delivering creative cut-through using words, sounds and images that work offline and online
- We maximise your PR assets by creating integrated approaches that work both online and offline, and through direct engagement events
At Firefly we bring analytical thinkers, fastidious campaign planners, media hounds, social media gurus, event management divas and big-picture strategists together under one roof. Whether you need niche, specialist advice, or want to bring together all of these ingredients into one integrated campaign, Firefly can provide you with seamless communication services.
Plus – all of our team members, up and down the account ranks, is on the front-lines of client service. We’re that confident you will see each individual team member’s value-add to your business.
- Our traditional and digital PR campaign planning and development has earned multiple awards, shortlists and delivered positive business impact
- Our no-nonsense approach to spokesperson training prepares you for a multitude of PR scenarios; and our community management service and digital PR know-how helps harness the potential of social networks
- Our internal and external communications expertise has breadth and depth: analysts, consumers, customers, employees, media, partners and online communities, to name a few
- A hard-working and media-savvy Firefly press office adds value to your in-house communications teams
- Transparent reporting in a clear, results-oriented fashion illustrates PR value-for-money
The way clients measure PR value has evolved significantly over the years and Firefly’s methods have evolved right alongside it. From key performance indicators agreed up front with clients before the onset of any campaign, through to the latest barometers of social media success (Blogpulse, Twittalyzer, Google Analytics) we’re au fait with, and build metrics and evaluation into ongoing and one-off PR campaigns.
- Client’s business objectives are factored in at the beginning of every PR planning cycle and every major campaign
- PR value-against-spend reporting delivers concrete ROI analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative metrics provide a 360-degree measure of success
- Share of voice reporting shows where you’re being heard versus the competition, across all platforms, digital and traditional
- Net promoter scores determine whether we’re moving the needle in the right direction – towards awareness, purchase or preference