As an independent PR and communications agency, individuality is a trait Firefly prides itself on. Our staff are some of the PR industry’s most talented and creative professionals who each bring something different to the team, creating an award-winning communications agency focused on creating stand-out campaigns.
This is what’s become our “F Factor”. In essence it’s about a tenacious and expert team of individuals who thrive on creative challenges, generating modern campaigns and delivering exceptional results. And whilst we are spread across different offices in Europe, we are one team with a strong work ethic.
“I have had the opportunity to take on important responsibilities and make a difference to the business from day one at Firefly, but always with the reassurance of a fully supportive team. Firefly offers a truly unique working environment; it is intimate and friendly whilst working on an international scale, with offices in France and Germany, partners across the rest of Europe and pan-European clients. The clients I work on span a range of different industries but all share two essential characteristics; they are brilliant to work with and are all doing something truly innovative and exciting in their field.”
Eleanor Frere, Account Executive
“Since joining Firefly in March 2013 I’ve been given some amazing opportunities ranging from visits to our Munich and Paris office to driving the business forward and working on interesting clients. I started off as an account executive but have worked my way up to senior account management thanks to the supportive team here making career progression a priority for staff.”
Tom Reynolds, Senior Account Manager
Have you got the ‘F’ factor? Firefly is looking for a new PR Account Manager
Firefly is a European tech PR agency and we’re looking for a new Account Manager to join the team. Have you got a few years’ PR experience and are looking for a management-level role? Then read on.
We have a mix of B2B and B2C tech clients, ranging from FTSE listed companies to start-ups, who inspire and always push the boundaries in their industries. We’re not a big agency – we like to experiment and we love new ideas! We’re a close-knit team based in three locations – London, Paris and Munich – and although this is for a London-based role, we work together so encourage travelling between offices.
The skills that we need are:
– The confidence to juggle multiple tasks and clients, while leading a team of experienced account executives
– The ability to strategically plan and build communication and branding campaigns
– The poise to work closely with Firefly’s senior management to help grow the business and further develop its reputation
– Experience in tech PR and the ability to gain new market knowledge
– Excellent writing and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail
– Creative, confident mindset and willingness to suggest new ideas
– An enterprising go-getting attitude towards new business generation
What can Firefly Communications offer you?
– As a reputable agency with an established heritage, we work with a diverse client portfolio that will enhance and develop your career
– The opportunity to use your influence and shape the business – from winning new business through to developing new services that will help differentiate us from the rest
– Full support to develop your own skills and experience – whether that is getting a taste of our international operations through to acquiring additional qualifications
– Flexible, friendly working environment that has no hierarchical boundaries
– As a small independent agency we are able to recognise and reward you fairly for your achievements and hard work
– Competitive salary, subsidised gym membership, private health care, birthday day off and more
Interested? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Short-term work placement opportunities
We also offer work placements for a few weeks to stand-out students, aged 18 years or older, who want to learn more about what working in a PR and communications agency is really like. You will get to work alongside the team helping out on a range of B2B and consumer accounts whilst gaining first hand agency experience in an award-winning PR consultancy. If this sounds interesting to you?